We seek to expand our
Production Team with an entry-level Mechanical Engineer with a role
in Composites Materials & Processes.
Do you have experience in working with carbon fibers?
Are you a do-er?
Do you enjoy being part of projects and working in teams to deliver high performing products?
Do you want to create know-how and make an impact internationally?
Adamant Composites Ltd is an industrial SME working on high-tech applications of Advanced Materials and Structures supporting our International Customers with design, manufacturing and new technologies for their products. With our state-of-the-art equipment, we produce Carbon Fibre parts for our international Customers and our Technology Development projects in high-performance markets. We are a dynamic Small Company based in Patras, Greece, offering our employees challenging engineering projects, flexible working hours, and a stable working environment in a competitive package. Since 2012 that the company started, we have been growing, eventually creating a team of 15 engineers and technicians.
We offer a dynamic working environment with challenging international projects!
We seek to expand our Production Team with an entry-level Mechanical Engineer with a role in Composites Materials & Processes.
- Dipl.-Ing. Or MSc in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Thesis related to Composites Manufacturing
- At least 1 (max 3) year of proven experience in Composites Manufacturing
- Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing for technical matters
- Troubleshooting mindset,
problem-solving skills and synthesis of results
- Good background and understanding of polymers and composites
- Proven hands-on experience with composites production (autoclave, VARTM or filament winding)
- Methods for verifying quality of produced composite parts
- CAD and development of custom setups for validation of concepts
- Familiarity or experience with CNC machining
- Design with Composites
- Exposure to robotics for production
- Internship or work experience in
the aerospace/automotive/sports sector
- Participation in student projects with composites-related role
- Proven involvement in Testing campaigns
- Participation in R&D projects related to composites
- Coordinate and implement daily productions
- Lead production of composites while being a team member
- Use composites expertise to develop new processes and solutions; Design of production processes for scale-up
- Manufacturing process set up and operation
- Initiate share and develop composites knowledge to support new technology development within the business
- Report technical developments of processes
- Document manufacturing know-how
- Contributing new manufacturing ideas for future projects
- Design experimental procedures using available and outsourced technical equipment
- Manage and decipher experimental testing
- Organize and implement internal research in Production
- Recommend and support the implementation of process improvements within manufacturing areas
- Coordinate procurements for the Production Division
- Contribute in operation and maintenance of equipment
- Ensure quality and traceability in production
Location: The position is based in Patras, Greece. A great place to live with young and vibrant people, close to the Sea and Mountains,
and lots of accessible opportunities for personal development in a relaxed manner.